LOOKS LIKE WE MADE IT!


"It doesn't matter up to now,
it matters from now, on..." LoVe LuCy


Yes, it can be said "It's just like any other day."
Many can claim "New Year's Resolutions? They never stick, it is such a farce."
Far be it for me to disagree with others, judge others for their thoughts and opinions.
However... for me, I am going to take this New Year's Eve as a celebration.

Not only for the last year, and surviving through some of the hardest times of my life, but instead, I am going to celebrate the entire last decade- for all that it offered, all that it gave, and all those whom I have been blessed to have given, as well.Sure, we must celebrate every waking moment, as a gift, as it is.

But, I feel, for many, not just myself, this year is different.I feel the energy of those I have spoken to idifferent.It is more positive.

More alive, if you will.Many of those I have been blessed to discuss this past year's happenings are not so much pained by the past, but instead looking to break free, in the coming months, with their heads held high, and with very high hopes for a much more amazing future.

It is not only a celebration of closing the doors on many things we are thankful to leave behind, but more, opening the doors to all of the opportunity that lies before each one of us, equally, going forward.I hope you are with me on this one.

We made it, through thick and thin, good times and bad, and for some of us, perhaps nearly until death did us part.

But WE ARE HERE, we are together...

And it looks like we made it!

LoVe,

LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: