Open Sesame


"IF YOU CAN'T OPEN THE DOOR TO SUCCESS YOURSELF, ASK SOMEONE TO HELP YOU."
LoVe LuCy

I read something the other day about how if you make-believe circumstances in your life you are that much closer to believing you are worthy of achieving just that in life.

So I tried it.And I have to admit, it very much worked.Ok, so I don't really have an apartment in Manhatten (yet) and I am not (yet) financially free enough to hop on my personal jet any chance I get to travel the world, and write.

But, I did, however, walk the streets of New York, thankful that I was in fact financially free enough to at least get me there, pretty much out of nowhere. So I took time to walk, breathe and believe that this is part of my life, and visualized myself as a resident of Manhatten, through make-believe.

I sat at the Statue of Liberty, after doing childlike cartwheels all over the grass, and thanked the Universe for its encouragement in my thoughts that lead me there.And because of there, who knows now where! If we can open our arms and our hearts to allow all the love we deserve in our lives to come into our lives, we will begin to see a great change.

Remember when we were kids and we would hear the magic words of "Open Sesame" to open the gates of abundance and opportunity?

Those gates are still there for the opening, no matter how old we are. And, if we can use every little beautiful experience to remind of us of the Gateways to our abundant life, we will begin to see that even if we are not exactly where we want to be, we are in fact where we need to be, to get to that very place.

So, be open to life, in all its forms, and allow yourself to receive love and give love back just the same. Open your arms to the world and be ready to receive all that you put out, as it is ready for you to have, as long as you are.

Love,
LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: