Oh, Negative!


"Be it bad, don't do it."Love LuCy


So, here I am at Wholefoods, stumbled by a "Eat Right For Your Type" health book for blood type recipes, allowing us to understand what foods are beneficial and which ones to avoids, dependent on our bloodtypes.

My best friend and I, naturally, picked up the book, and picked up a pair of fashionable reading glasses in the glass case beside us, to take in the information with good measure.

As we memorized and humorized over which foods to fight off disease , and which ones fight our immune system, we carefully placed the books back and made our way to the cash register to pay for all of our groceries.

In paying my bill, I carefully noticed the Coconut Thai soup (my favorite) being placed in my brown paper bag, having been rightly paid for....

I jumped, and without hesitation, asked for my bill to be refunded, as I just found out that coconut doesn't comply to my Type O- blood!

I was nicely asked to please attend the Customer Service Desk, and then, while there, was asked to please return to the cashier as there was no cash in her register.

I happily obliged, and picked up two bottles of alkaline water to replace the "not so good" content with very good and healthy content, in exchange.

As we got to the car, I wondered...

How is it that we have no problems going through exhanging and if need be, patiently waiting for what we know is better for us, when it comes down to something as small as soup and water, and we still decide with no conviction at all, that we will compromise something as big as personal relationship and emotional wellbeing?

I knew that the coconut was said to be bad for me, so I decide I will go through the inconvenience of waiting, exchanging and finding something better, with the information given to me.

Can we not DO we do the same thing in relationship?
And if we can, Do we?

Love,
LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: