One Another


"So, if I love me, I love all? And all will love me, too?
I am in!"
Love LuCy


When we were told, by our parents, when we were younger, that we are unique, unlike any other, it may be hard to believe, now, that we are in fact, then, connected.
How can we be separate and connected at the same time?

We are all absolutely unique, as every one of us has a special role to play, here, on Earth.

And that is why we are all ultimately, as well, connected.

We are energy, and exude energy through our bodies, which are given to us, to use as tools as we walk our path.

As energy is a life force that is ever flowing, we indeed share it, with one another.

When we heard the term "one another" as children, I know for me, I never thought of what that meant, truly.

But to think of it, now as an adult, it makes so much sense to me, the importance of nurturing the World, as our surrounding energies need just as much love, care and positivity as we need, since what we give out, always comes back , to us, as Law would have it.

So we will only have happen to us, what we give out to the world.
If we wish for our peace, love and joy, we must give out peace, love and joy.
And in doing so, we will always receive just the same.
Much more, actually.

So, love oneself, with much love, as with others.

Love,
LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: