Tickled Pink


" What a delight to be in the presence of positive people."

Love LuCy

If you are like me, you definitely have those people in your life, close to your heart, that even when tough times are tearing you up, you can still make light of things and laugh your heart out, even when if your heart is seemingly breaking.

My sister, my best friend in my whole wide world, and I talk every single day, though we are countries apart.

We actually make the funniest of jokes from the most challenging of situations, and I realized this yesterday when I was crying, but not from the pain, but from the joy of laughing at ourselves for some of the craziest things we are going through!

No matter what the issue, what the struggle, it seems as though our laughs get louder, the harder the times.

It doesn't matter how sad, or how helpless I feel, when I talk to my sister, it seems to help the most!

I actually get tickled pink!

Our lives, each one of us, is going to test our strength and our character perhaps at times we don't feel we have it in us to even stand, let alone stand tall...

But if you can lean on someone close to you, and embrace all that you have, and all that they are to you, it can make the shadiest of situations a bit more bearable.

We are all going to go through things and eventually we WILL get through them.

The key is to find the comfort of friends that make getting through things a little easier.


LoVe,
LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: