LOL!


"Laughing is absolutely fabulous!"
LoVe LuCy

My best friend and I, after a long night at a wedding, were resting in her car, in the ferry line, back to Vancouver's Mainland.


While we rested with our windows down, we couldn't help but be affected by two strangers, who were obviously also close friends, sitting out in their lawn chairs, laughing out loud, while they also waited. Although I was half asleep, in hearing their giggles, I couldn't help but giggle, myself.


Having no idea what they were laughing over, my laughing with them, felt great just the same. We may not have all of the cures for all of the deadly diseases and illnesses so many are faced with, while living on this Earth; but there is something that makes us feel so alive, when we see people's faces smiling, and hear people laugh out loud.


Laughing and smiling can cure us from much emotional pain and suffering, even if just for a moment. So when you can laugh with your friends and loved ones, take the opportunity. And if you must, you can laugh out loud with strangers, too.


Loving Laughing,

LuCy sMILeS

No comments: