Pales In Comparison


"In matters of the heart, it doesn't matter what others think, it only matters how you feel."Love LuCy


Let's face it, whether or not we like to admit it, we do compare ourselves, to others, and others to others, as well. It is not something that we may even realize we do, we just do it.


I have found in my own life, that through deep understanding and learning about how all of us are here for a specific purpose and extremely magical reason, that to compare one to another, or me to another, wouldn't allow me to truly see the unique characteristics in all of us. Don't get me wrong,


I definitely will see in others, things that I will then see that I wish to "ignite" in myself, and be reminded by others, places within my own life, where I may wish to visit, or improve. That is healthy.If you are attracting people in your life, that may have something, or be something you wish to have or be for yourself, you are on that vibration to achieve it.


But do not confuse this with "judging" others who have more, or others who have less. We all, in our own right have all the opportunities to have and be all that the rest do. It is what you wish to have and be for yourself that matters most.


The best way to get what you want, is to wish for others to get to where they want to be, and pray and be grateful for everyone and all they have- and all they are. Because they are great, deserve greatness and are here to be the best versions of themselves, so kudos to them, and kudos to you too, for being you!


No one pales in comparison, because no one can be compared to you, or anyone else! And all those who are here with you; how blessed are you, and how so so beautifully blessed they are, by you!


LoVe,

LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: