I SPY


"Your focus begins with a feeling."

LoVe LuCy


Before there were iPods, iPads, and all those crazy techno "doodads"(it's a word- I looked it up...), children had only their imagination to get them inspired.


I know for me, when my brother, sister and I would sit in the back seat of our parents' car for our road trips to the grandparents; when we weren't counting the red cars, on the opposite side of the highway, we were "I SPYING". Ah, "I SPYING"...


I realized now, without ever thinking of it before, that whichever colour we would shout out, must have somehow represented our mood.


Think about it.

Colours are attractive to us, dependent upon our emotions.I know, for me, if I am a bit down, I end up going for a black outfit.


May times, however, if I do so, and catch myself, I will purposely choose a colour like pink or yellow, to boost my mood throughout the day- and it works!


This all came to me when a fabulous friend and I were in a healing yoga meditation today, and at one point, when I had an aromatherapy pillow covering my eyes, I started to see purple all over, and I first wondered...

"Does everyone in the room see purple?"And if they do, does that mean we are all in a calming vibration? Or...


"Does everyone see a colour dependent upon their individual journey, and thought at this very moment?"

Needless to say, I never asked anyone else if they saw anything, so I have yet to google for the answer, but I do have one very important observation...

Whatever I focus my vision on, whether physically or emotionally, will be. I can spy with my little eye that abundance will take quite a while.I can spy with my little eye great things that always make me smile!


I can spy with my little eye that my life has a sense of defeat.I can spy with my little eye that I am so blessed for each person I meet!


Pay attention to what you are "spying" on, as it will be your life.


Choose people, like colours, and let your days shine, with encouragement, inspiration and smiles, knowing that you have a choice to rise to any occasion with laughter, instead of failure and watch your world turn to a rainbow of brilliant success!


LoVe,

LuCy sMiLeS


No comments: