Bring It On!


"Lessons come in all shapes, sizes and surprises." LoVe LuCy


I remember saying to my sister in law a while ago, "If it doesn't hurt you are not growing."


It is so much easier to preach than to practice what you preach.


Being that I write, daily;

I preach quite a bit.


Of course, to be sure that what I am saying rings true, I am given the fair share of opportunities to test drive this vehicle I use to guide others, with my own circumstances. Sometimes, more than I like, they come in more than subtle ways.


Our lives are constantly changing, and we constantly surprise ourselves along the way. Friends can surprise us, too, to remind when times are to change, if we act out in complacency.


The thing about true friends, is that they love us for who we are, not who they want us to be.They have no problem guiding us to be our best selves, and well as to suggest to us what that may look like, and then letting us decide for ourselves, by ourselves.


We all have our journey be it rocky, smooth, fun, or in one day, everything under the sun. As long as we can tune in to our intuition, and our ability to discern what practices work best, for us, while doing our best to do unto others what practices we wish done unto us; we bring joy to our own lives, and those we love.


LoVe,

LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: