Almost Always


"I am So Not Perfect!" Love LuCy


Life truly is in how you look at it. We know this because what bothers us one day, can just as easily have no effect on us, the next.

I am not sure I have all the answers to life's burning questions, but when in doubt, I believe that I do, and work with that, instead. We are going to slip up in our steps now and then, and many of those times, we will beat ourselves up about it.

We can change this self sabotage simply by looking at ourselves, and our slipped up steps, and perhaps shrugging it off as a lesson in getting to know ourselves better.

None of us are perfect, and many times, we tend to slip up because we are focusing on a feeling that we are not good enough, and it shows in our actions.

If we can believe that in life, in love, and in all of our lessons, we are almost always our best, with room for growth, of course, we may see our slip ups happen less and less and less. LoVe,

LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: