Space Invaders


"Loving is living though forgiving, and kindly kicking our inner gremlins to the curb!"

In my own life, so I can only speak for myself; I notice that just when I am happily accepting love in its purest form, I have my gremlins patiently waiting for this very vulnerable emotion, and jumping on a chance to make me change my mind's choice to let love in.

It reminds me of Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf.

I guess that is why it is seemingly easier for us to perhaps put up our boundaries, and protect ourselves by not allowing love in.

By doing so, and letting it in, we are having to commit not only to a relationship but commit to conquering those little demons that ever so sneakingly show up.

They want us to get as close to happiness as we can, and pray on us right to the point we reach when we are just about the take the plunge.

We notice in relationships, it gets harder and scarier the deeper we get into them. Of course it does.

Our space becomes more invaded by our enemy- the Ego of hurt, mistrust, jealousy and fear, just as we are growing in all love, trust and respect in our relationships.

It is not easy- to love, with our arms and hearts wide open.

It takes time, and it takes ridding the temptations that our Ego's are ever so triumphant in prancing around with.

Take your space that offers love, and own it.

Break down any walls that you put up that locks love out, and use that to lock out anything holding you back from love.

LoVe LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: