Unforgettable


'There is no cheatsheet to life'
LoVe Di
Of all the millions and millions and millions of experiences throughout our lives,
it is hard to believe I can remember a moment in time,
when I was no more than 5,
in my unfinished -what we would call in my hometown- 'cellar' aka basement, playing on my tractor, using my little teacups to scoop out the rain water that would flow in the little eaves trouph, and my sister and singing 'see see my playmate", laughing and smiling, where nothing else matter but our song, our smile and our very moment we were spending together.

There are times in our lives, that no matter how many moments after, will be unforgettable to us.

No matter what stresses are in our lives that we hold onto, we will always hold dear the instances that have lovingly allowed us to smile, grow and give.

So live everyday with love and love everyday you live, and when you have a moment to smile, use it.

Love LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: