Goodness Gracious!



"If I wasn't so busy getting ahead of myself, I guess I could show some "grace under fire", but then what fun would that be?
~Love Di

All those who know me can certainly attest that my middle name 'grace' is hardly represented through my walk!

There tends to be a sort of stumble after almost every skip in my step; as my mind and thoughts seem to get ahead of my feet, I can't keep up and show up gracefully all at the same time.

Many of us are aware of what works for us, and what small things would make a world of difference in our lives, with a little tweaking.

Be it to stop and think before talking; listen before putting our two cents in, or taking a quiet moment for ourselves altogether without feeling we have to be giving all the time to others before ourselves.

If we can take more care in how we do things rather than how many things we can do, perhaps this can shift our views on what it really means to be productive!

We can't get everything done in one day- so for all your hopeful holiday shoppers reading this, who haven't perhaps started your festive shopping yet- for you, I say stop reading this right now, and get out there, because time is of the essence; I won't take it personally...

And, if you can get it all done in one day? I hope you do it gracefully.
Report back so I can learn a thing or two!

Love LuCy sMiLES, with Grace

No comments: