Sticks & Stones


"Sometimes it takes a whole day of bad occurrences to realize how much they don't matter."
Love Di


We all have them. The bad day.
The really bad day. The day where we can always still recall the worse day, but it never makes the bad day any better.

We can be very much aware that we know there were worse days, but it seems like we cannot get ourselves out of this day that is still so seemingly a struggle.

And how is it that we can wake up the next day, after a bad day, and see the new day for the greatness it is, and not be able to even familiarize ourselves with what made the previous day so bad?

What makes your bad day so bad?
How does it measure to your worse days?

I had a friend in need of a friend for having such a day.
I realized after supporting my friend and listening, today, that I have been having a most magical wonderful day, myself.

And thankfully, as I was able to be positive in this struggle, rather than feed it.

I realized also, that this dear friend has had, in the past, had a most magical day, on the very day that was such a bad day for me.

And had ever so generously been there for me.

May you have a day blessed with greatness, but remember when you don't, you have a great friend somewhere, having a great day, and can generously help you in supporting you when the going gets tough.

Sticks and stones may break your bones, but when emotions seem to hurt you, name off a few friends that would never hurt you, and make the call!

LoVe,

LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: