And Further-More


"The only place to go from here is ahead!"
Love L.S


I remember as a child, I would wonder about all these saying that I would hear my parents say. There were so many of them, that still to this day, I will laugh when I hear them, or laugh even harder when I use them.

Of all the many I still don't know the meanings for, there are a few, that ring true can mean more than they actually do.

There are so many ways we can look at life in abundance.
The same as we look at scarcity.

If we can always just know that whatever we have now, we will always have more to come, we may be in for a pleasant surprise.

It seems that many of us have a habit of assuming whatever is going on now, will always be going on.

So we do the same things, day in and day out.
We live every day the same as the last, wishing there was more to life.

The only way to get more out of life, is to give more in life, and to do more, in your life than you are doing right now.

Taking steps to success, by simply riding on the hope that our journey is heading to abundance leaves us only exactly where we are right now.

So, if you are hoping for more than what is, not only must you acknowledge what is, with love, you must learn to step it up a notch.

Take action by making an action log, of what you do on a daily basis that is above and beyond what you normally do.

It doesn't have to be much, but anything will do.

Carry it with you, and take note, and see what ends up in store.
And you will see, further- more...

LoVe LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: