HOLY MACARONI!


"If we can believe that everything we see is a miracle, imagine the smiles we would see? "
LoVe L.S.
I am not sure about you, but in my life, I tend to act like a kid at many things around me as being unbelievable.


Whether it is the connections I have, how I have them, when they just seem so orchaestrated for my life to grow just where and with who I need-
to simply watching planes take off at the airport.

I am in awe of life.
And you know, it feels great.


We live our days, very much in autopilot that we sometimes fail to see the magic that surrounds us, in every corner.

Think about it!

How can we call England, and talk to a special friend, without a delay?
How does the fridge create ice?
How do lights just go on with the flick of a switch?

Don't EVEN get me started on TIVO.

Maybe I get entertained at the small things, but doesn't that make it so much better, in the large scheme of things?

Life really is unreal.

Pay attention to all the things that life has to offer, and the magic of every moment.

Maybe by doing so, perhaps the not so magical moments can feel less hinder some.

Love,
LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: