If I Do Say So Myself


"I can look all around for the one with the answers, but it always comes right back to me! "
LoVe L.S.


"What if it's not the right thing to do, right now?"


"Maybe I am not supposed to make a decision just yet!"


"How will I know that choice is going to get me what I really need?"


"I don't know exactly what I need to know to make a educated choice!"


So many questions in our heads.So much uncertainty, day in and day out, it seems like we walk around with our heads filled with question mark after question mark, it's a wonder we get anything done during the day- and done "right" for that matter.


We are all, every last one of us, making decisions and choices about our lives, that we worry is not the right choice to make. What if the "other" choice, is right, instead?Right?


Life, I must say, is a doozie!It really is!


We live every day, living, and hoping the life we are living is the best one to live. We are sometimes so unsure of ourselves, we make the call to our nearest and dearest for support!


"Am I crazy to do this?"


"Does this sound like an ok thing to do?"


"What would you do?


Just pretend you're me, what would it be?" "I don't know, seriously, I just don't know!" In issues of the heart, or which hand to deal in life, the secret equation to find all your answers is very simple.


"You always know."


Whether or not you choose to believe this as such, is what will make your decisions for you. You can go around in circles wondering, but you will always get right where you need to be. By stopping, standing tall and enjoying where you are, you may make better decisions for you, about where it is you are going.


Decisions to get you there just a wee bit faster. So, life is very much up to you.If you need support, make the call, but realize in the end...
It's your call.
LoVe,
LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: