Come Again?


"Even if I wanted to do it all over again, I wouldn't know where to begin...
So I will just keep on going..."
Love Di
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It seems that every time I second guess myself, something or someone so amazing will come into my view, to remind me that I am really not to waste time guessing about life, and simply spend it living.
We are all so often staring so far into the future, and over our shoulders, hoping it will work out, but not so much as to realize that we create our future, now.
And our past no longer exists.

We are actually very smart, and more "on it" than we give ourselves credit for.
And when situations arise, that we feel we already took care of, just know that there is yet another lesson in it- it is not that you failed the first time, but that you took care of what you could, with what you knew how, and with all that you had in you at the time.

There are absolutely no wrong turns in life.

If you do a u-turn, and come again to where you already were- don't wonder why. Whether you think you are repeating something, you are not.

We are all progressing, and ever changing, moment to moment, different and better than we were moments before.

Even when life throws us for a loop, and we feel we have went back a few steps; we can just step back, look up and enjoy the view- it won't ever come again...

LoVe,
LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: