We'll See


"Last time I checked, I was still me.. I guess I have big shoes to fill"

LoVe Di
" We'll See"

I pray for so many things, hoping I will see some sort of answer... patience being top of them all. I never wanted to lose sight of what was important, but I always wanted to see answers to my prayers as soon as possible! Remember our parent's answers to so many questions? Different question_ always the same answer... "We'll see!"

So many times in our own lives, we chose not to allow for the best conclusion through proactive determination and ambition- but instead wait for other than ourselves for who we are and where we end up...
How is that possible that we can make all things possible; limited? But chosing "us" how others see us, rather than "who we are?"
Let's believe that we are capable of all things possible and create all of the experiences we believe we can see, visible, and moreover- possible for ourselves....

If I had known that I can have everything I ever wanted, ever- well... I have a bit of catching up to do...

LoVe LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: