Just One of Those Things


I think I can; I think I can; I know I can... I just don't know where to begin..."
Love Di

It's back... Monday. Almost like we cannot remember that we had a weekend-
Saturday and Sunday are long gone and
we are already back into the swing of things.
 
Waking up refreshed and ready is one thing, but trying to remember
what we have going on, from last week can take a toll...
 
No matter what line of work we are in, we all have lists of things to do,
and we all have a lists of things we would much rather do.
 
Most of the time the hardest part of our to do list is knowing where to begin.
 
Any time we tackle the tasks, we always realize our efforts to execute things
are less energy draining that the witting, worrying, wondering
and wasting of time not wanting to get started.
 
Just because we have a million thing on our plates, doesn't mean we have to do
everything at once, or even think of more than one thing at a time.
 
My suggestion for time management, is do one thing at a time, take your time doing it,
and stop wasting your time worrying about absolutely everything else that you have to do,
that you are not doing, while you are trying to everything else. 
 Believe me it will be there waiting patiently for you start it, so don't kill yourself;
 
It's just one of those things...
 
LuCy sMiLeS 

No comments: