I BEG TO DIFFER!


"If your life were up for grabs, how quick would you be to grab hold of it?"
Love Di

~~~~~~~~~~~






I remember elementary school, high school, and college.
I am surprised I survived all three.
Barely; yes.

But I am here, now, and there is something to be said for that.
When we are growing- in height, in age, in our skin- we are also responsible for growing and learning as much as we need to, in school, but also learning as much as we can about how we show up, who we are, and what we have to offer.

Going through the different stages of life, with the different faces in front of us, as we proceed; the last thing we are looking for is to be differnet. So, we are really up for a challenge in staying true to ourselves, and loving who we are on the journey.
It's hard enough trying to fit in, let alone believing that we are the right fit at all, if we differ at all, from all of those surrounding us.

How hard it is to accept ourselves, when all the while our physical form, and emotional stabilities are being tested.

Many of you- myself included, will say "you cannot pay me enough to go back to high school."
And I had an amazing experience.
But it certainly took it's toll on me.
So why is this so...

If we look at why this is, what it is that makes us just cringe at the thought of bringing certain days back; this could be the very core of our path of finding our true connection with ourselves.

It is when we are at our most vulnerable that we must tap into the thoughts, and the feelings, and see them as a tool for wondrous progression.
Even now, instead of trying to find out who you are, while following the crowd:

Beg to Differ!
LoVe, LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: