Not So Fast!


It's in my experience that it doesn't matter what shoes you buy, they cannot make you go any faster than your old worn out pair, if you still have the string attaching both the right and left foot.

I noticed myself realizing this was so, when trying a new pair on, looking for the mirror to see how good they looked on. They were still very much attached, yet I was still trying to walk faster than I should, knowingly.


But believe me, my look is not too classy, making my move so quickly, with them still connected. It made me stop ( I had to or I would have tripped over my own two feet) and think... How do I run my life?

Running... Always go go go.

We believe that we are to be busy, to be productive! But I have also, in my experience, gotten much more done, when simply sitting still.

Letting my mind and body rest.

I have come up with the best strategies, plans and creative ideas, laying down for five minutes. It took doing the dishes, emptying the garbage, changing the paper towel roll while running to change the load of laundry, to realize that not much comes to me when I am doing much to much!

If my mind is running a hundred miles an hour, and going full force with a fistful of frenzying tasks, I cannot very well notice; let alone read the signs the universe is giving me to allow me to access my full potential.

So take it down a notch!
Take it from me;)


Love, LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: