Star Light Star Bright



I wish I wish wish...
Remember growing up, and looking up to the stars, with a wish...  so big- you weren't sure you could even open your mouth, let alone your mind to imagine it could be possible? 
 
But still, you saw that first star, and better believe you were going to make great use of it, before you allowed your eyes to wander and see yet another-
now knowing you couldn't very well "... first star I see tonight, I wish I may wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight... if you saw two!
 
Not only is it important to wish as much as we want, we must wash out all the thoughts that are not allowing our minds to go to the extremes with setting our sights on our dreams.
 
When we creatively visualize our goals, and our desires, there are going to be roadblocks, setbacks, and mishaps that may stop us for a while; that may delay our travels to that very place, we can only imagine being...
 
But, we are our own Magicians, casting our wands to manifest our wants...
Be a kid again, and find that star, and wish for what you wish to wish for!
I dare you not only to dream, but to wish for it to come true!

It's up to you to do!
 
LoVe LuCy sMiLeS 

No comments: