Target Market


"It's not what you wear; it's how you wear it!"
LoVe LuCy


We can become rather overwhelmed at the labels that stand out as fashion statement "must haves", in order to be considered "in the know" and "in style", but have you ever considered the "how" to wear , instead of the "what" to wear?


I have worked in the Fashion Industry in the famous Fashion District of both Toronto, and Montreal, and I have purchased high end brands, believing I could then believe myself to be "in." Paycheck after paycheck, I would come to realize that I needn't spend a lot to say a lot about my own personal branding.


It is not what we wear, but in fact how we carry ourselves, in life.All the Gucci and Armani cannot provide us the priceless impression of being comfortable in our own skin, and walking accordingly.


So, when you are about to whip out the plastic and charge yet another overpriced item, "with interest", take interest in your own capabilities of looking like million bucks even if your outfit didn't cost that much! If you need any pointers of where to begin shopping?The target is TARGET!

Love,
LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: