This Is It!


I Love Me"
LoVe Di

A very profound circumstance has made me rethink what I think about, and why. We all have these moments, where we sit back, and have the "Ah Ha" moment. The epiphany of "Things have to shift", as our awareness comes into play and we can no longer hide behind the truth.
I was at Walt Disney World recently, and in my fun purchases, found a "Tinker Bell" change purse, with the words "I 'HEART' ME" on it. You know, at first I loved it, and then something inside of me made me feel uncomfortable knowing that I will always have to acknowledge this every single time I give or receive change!
Think about it. How profound is it that we all want to love and be loved, and I had an issue with feeling too high on myself to have this stare me right in the face. What if people around me rolled their eyes?
Then I was shocked that I thought this, where did this mindset come from?
Finally, I realized I would be giving as much as receiving!
Every time I give change, it is an energy I could perceive as love, and vice versa.
Why do we want to hide love, when all we all really want is only love?
So now I happily carry around my little Tinker Bell Change purse everywhere I go, without second guessing my self love, and also knowing that we are a sum of our thoughts, so the more I use it and say "I LOVE ME" the closer I am to truly loving myself, and learning to always chose love!

Talk about retail therapy!!!

LoVe LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: