Easy Come; Easy Go


"We never know what tomorrow will bring, so keep your faith close and your family closer."
LoVe Di


Well, it has finally hit me. I have been directly affected by the recession.
And gladly so.

Sometimes, in life, we must be thrown a few hard balls, to allow for the biggest, best shifts to take place.

As my favorite Motivational Guru, Dr. Wayne Dyer says;
"There is a Spiritual solution for every problem."

I believe, where I am, right now, is the best place, for me, always, to grow.

I attracted a lucritive commissions based business opportunity that screamed financial freedom.
In the weeks that followed, I worked my way through the position, noticing a trend within my clients, of fear based decision making, which I realized was hindering their successes, and as well, in turn, my profits.

I sat with this, and realized I have no control over their mindset, but I can remain positive, and not allow for their mentality to affect mine.

So I continued on my journey, manifesting abundance, in my mind.

Without seeing any profit, for myself, and wondered why this was.
Why were they not biting, where they once had?

Instead of continually questioning, since I preach to never question- and had to practice what I preach- I stopped, surrendered, and continued to be the best version of myself, knowing the universe was working for me, I just had to follow its lead, and embrace its Law.

Result- The position I had not made a penny with, was taken from me.
I learned alot from this wonderful lesson.
My reaction was this:

"I guess I have been hit by the recession!"

I had no attachment to the outcome.
I honestly was not disappointed, or upset.
I observed this instance as it moved in, though, and out of my life.
Impermanent.
What was told to me at the beginning that could have been quick and easy thousands was not even a penny.

I realized that this is what is.
That is all.
What my reaction in regards to this is what will help me or hinder me.
I will move on. I will use what I have to grow, and spread love to the universe through my greeting cards, and my smiles.

There will be setbacks, side swipes and backlashes in life, always.
Change is inevitable.
However, my mindset throughout has not changed.
I am manifesting abundance.

I can pray for all those reading, that you and your loved ones are free from losing your jobs, your homes, and your financial security.

But have security in this:
Having the love and support of those we love and support is the most lucrative luxury in the world.
I wouldn't exchange it for all the money in the world.

Easy Come; Easy Go.

LoVe LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: