No Hard Feelings


“It is not so hard to ‘feel’, but the ‘hard feelings’ that make it so hard.”by LuCy sMiLeS



When I was younger, I loved justifying that because I was born in May, and therefore a Taurus, as my Astrological Sign, I was stubborn, “bull headed” and very much an impatient person. Interestingly enough, I realized that all I had to do is pay attention to those certain qualities, to be able to then accept them, and use my attention on them to shift into a more easy going, and patient person.


Not everyone believes in how the Universe, Stars and Planets affect our behaviours and sometimes emotional wellbeing.


However, if you can pay attention to your behaviours, whether it be through moons and star alignment or that of which you believe to be how you were brought up, or what have you… One thing we can all at least agree on.


That is that we all know how much harder it is to hold a grudge, or resentment, than it is to simply accept things as they are, as hard as it may seem- and move on. It is not an easy world out there.


We are being tested every moment we breathe. What we do with what we are given, will allow us to see our strength.No one knows what we are feeling, in our bodies, in our minds, and in our hearts but us.


You know what feels good, and you know what feels right.And I have a feeling that, if you are anything like me, it feels much better to have no hard feelings for what is, but simply to allow what is. Or so I feel.


No hard feelings.

LoVe LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: