"Chance" meeting of twin souls

We think it, one time or another.
"What if I turned left, instead of right?

I usually don't have a chance to decide,
Julius decides for both of us.

Today, however... I made a choice.
Strangely enough, he didn't hesitate.

Strangely enough...

We proceeded...
And, the turn we would usually take, when we go right, is.. the next right...
But, this time, I decided to go straight.

This, after I paid specific attention to a building on my left which caused me to feel a sense of gravitation in my journey.

This wouldn't be any other walk.

Chances are you meet people who you can learn from. You meet people that can learn from you.

You meet people that have learned a few tough lessons in life.
You wonder how you would be... if those lessons were learned by you.

Happy they have yet, if ever to be learned. Hoping they never have to be.

We say "why me" in life, when things don't go as planned. When we are certain we didn't, or don't deserve the unfortunate circumstances that may come into our lives.

I say "why not"...

My "chance" meeting has now allowed me to reflect.
After I caught my breath from listening to the lessons learned, I realized how much this person reminded me of me. She felt it too. It was as though she was me, with only different lessons learned.

I had just thought, days before, that there must be someone, out there, that is "me", only living a very different life. A life with choices, not that of mine...

Do you believe that?
We do...

A "me" that turned left, instead of right?

Lucy Smiles

No comments: