POINT TAKEN


Tell me… how many times have you woken up,
and looked around, wondering… “where am I?”


Then of course, you realize…
Ah… Yes, I am not only where I left myself before falling asleep…
but I am actually just where I expected myself to be;
considering all my choices to this point.

How much energy do you put on the struggles you are dealing with in your life,verses the great and wonderful things you have in your life?

Creating chaos can be conquered by shifting our energy to the positive, and eradicating the negative.

We must look at what we need to work on, but at what point is it unhealthy focusing on the scarcity in our lives?

And the answer to this can be making a point of acknowledging what lies deep in our hearts, that can very well and pretty well be the answer to “our life’s very question” of what will make us happy.

If we can make a point to take into consideration all that is most important in our lives before we give energy and worry to all that we can so very much do without,then perhaps the whole point to our story can be summed up by asking ourselves;

What’s my point?
And acting on it…

Point Taken…

LuCY sMiLeS

1 comment:

Holly said...

Great blog! Thank you!