Works For Me!


We are often asked what is it that will makes us happy, and fulfilled in our lives.
This can get us to stop, and think. To evaluate our life’s surroundings, and put in perspective what true happiness is. Before we are ready to understand that which makes us happy, we must look at why we may not be feeling this sense of fulfillment at this very moment. What might we need to shift, or change, in order for the happiness to find it’s way though?

Before we can look out for happiness, we must look in, and check in, on all that we are as it is, right now.

We have such great friends and supporters in our lives- so caring and willing to offer us so many opportunities and possibilities that may possibly lead us to the very happiness in which we search... We must also remember- within us whether or not we may feel lost and scared- are the answers ready to come to us, when we are ready to receive them.

So do what works, for you, at any time, and walk through, continuing to follow your heart- even if it seems to be walking towards darkness; you can rest assured, the light is always waiting for you, once you are ready for it. Do what works for “you”, and never lose sight of your passions. Never lose trust, love, and belief in always being taken care of, no matter how hard things may seem at the time.

You are always simply “where you are” in order to be ready to get to “where you are going”….
And only you know where that is.
~LuCy sMiLeS~


"AMAZING GRACE"
"Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.

T'was Grace that taught...
my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear...
the hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares...
we have already come.
T'was Grace that brought us safe thus far...
and Grace will lead us home.

The Lord has promised good to me...
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be...
as long as life endures.

When we've been here ten thousand years...
bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise...
then when we've first begun.

"Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.

No comments: