You Name It


Things are only as beautiful as you believe them to be.
We live in a crazy world; oh its scary out there! But truly, madly and deeply, all of what the world has to offer is only what we see of it as set in our own minds.

Think back to what has gone on in your life, and no matter what, it always comes back to mindset.
Mind you, sometimes I look back and still get taken back by many circumstances, and yes I still wonder, and I still ponder how it possible that certain things could have been, were, and are.

But ultimately, one thing will always remain certainly not a mystery.
All experiences were named by me.

If it were scary, I named it so.
Exciting? You name it, I own it.

If a situation can be wonderful to one, and life threatening to another.
What makes it so?
Us…

So, instead of fearing the unknown- know that you will name it whatever it will be.
So the unknown is very much known whatever it is you decide.

As soon as we can be 100% responsible for what surrounds us, is when we will be that much more excited to create the most amazing surrounding for ourselves.

You name it, it is!

LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: