“For a Limited Time Only!”




One message that I remember when I was a kid was “You have the rest of your life to…”

In retrospect, I realized that if I living with this belief, I neglect taking this very moment
and making it the absolute best I can.

We shouldn’t wait until tomorrow for great things to come,
great things should be part of our now… right now.

We should create urgencies in our lives when it comes to achieving our successes,
surrounding ourselves with happiness, love and living life to the fullest!

If we woke up today, saying this is the “best day of my life”, rather than neglecting ourselves,
with the unconscious thought of “oh well, maybe tomorrow will be better”, or
“I have the rest of my life” to make things happen,
we can create a magical life of all things possible now!

Act as though this day is the best deal you have been given, and make the most of it!

Don’t bank on there being a tomorrow.
Live knowing “Today’s Special” and it is “For a Limited Time Only!”

LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: