Going My Way?


Going My Way?

If we can believe what is true, and that every single step we take is the step we were going to take anyway, we would save ourselves a whole lot of stress.

It is not so much where we are going but how we walk ourselves through this path.
You are going that way anyway, so walk with the brightest smiles, the most care for yourself and others in your heart. Makes the trip that much more exciting, refreshing and loving.

I am sitting here, exactly where I am- loving where I am; from exactly where I was to go before- loving where I was to get to now, and to go exactly where I will go from this point on, which I can only just imagine- but I know I will be smiling!
“Here I go!"

Every moment of every hour of every day, that we are blessed to be given this gift of time,
we will go only our own way- definitely the way to go.

If you don't believe me, that is fine too, as it is not my place to go, anyway.
It's all yours, so go on!

And I hope you have so much fun going....

Bring yourself, with your smiles, for your journey of many exciting new miles.
And never second guess yourself... you are always on the right track!

LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: