BYOB


Perhaps the secret to the truth is simply believing in your own"
LoVe Di
~~~~~~~~
BYOB

As a child, I was brought up Catholic. I attended church, every Sunday with my parents. As I grew older, my views on life, and everything that surrounded me began to expand, as I expanded my horizons, and set out to find my true passions, and with that, my own truth.

Along my journey, I was fortunate not only to meet and build amazing friendships and relationships- some that last to this day, and others that have since gone- but also to understand so many different beliefs that people have, and have grown up practicing that have given them the opportunity to feel faithful and hopeful for life, and all it has to offer.

If I had to believe everything that everyone I have met believes, I would barely have enough time to breathe. As would you.

Believe me, there was a time when I thought I should understand every Religion, in order to understand everyone in my life.
That is not the case.
We can all try to state our case, and try to push our beliefs on others, but as it has it, the only thing we need to understand and practice is loving kindness, and integrity- first within.

To accept someone for their beliefs, and embrace that they are truly on their own path to truth is what our world just may need in order to open up to a compassionate and accepting energy.

So if you are invited to a Holiday Party this hectic season, BYOB.
Bring your own belief.
And leave any judgment on others' at the door.

LoVe LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: