Three Goddesses and the Secret Garden

Once I turned 30, I finally did it. Got my tattoo. It was an experience in itself. It was worth waiting for and well deserved. It is one of the most meaningful things I have done for myself. And the time could not be better if I timed it from birth...

I was soooo ready (or so I thought I was) three years before, but it just never happened. Then, most specifically last year, for my 29th, I was planning this. It, again, never happened.

I am so blessed to have these 3 Goddesses on my back. They have been the walking force of what I hold true. True love for myself, and true gratitude for being the woman I am today.

I am able to walk with my head held high, and know that I am the only one responsible for what happens in my life. But when I feel a bit helpless, or scared, sad and unsure, they have my back!

Experiences truly happen to us when they need to. It is funny how wonderful life is in that way. Even when we think a situation is crazy, hard, unbearable, and unfair, it is meant to be right there, ready for us to react.

It is HOW we react that is key.

I just recently reacted to something, in a way, that 3 years ago, I wouldn't have reacted to quite like I did. That is for fricken certain!

My reaction 3 years ago would have been, and may I quote "Like a freaking nutbar drama queen!" Oh yes!

My point right now, is that it doesn't matter whatsoever what happens, because things are going to happen. That is for sure, they always do... It is how you react to it that allows you to be true.

True to the thoughts you have about life, true to the thoughts you have about yourself, and most importantly true to the thoughts you have about what you deserve, and what you feel should be part of your life

I reacted in a way that made me realize that even the hardest of times have a meaning. This hard time actually helped me shape the reason I am where I am, and where this is going to take me.

I call this type of realization walking in my "Secret Garden"...This is a garden I once had no idea existed... Then knew was there, but felt a fear of walking through.

Now, I open the gate, I walk through, and pay attentin to my breathe, my steps and what surrounds me on my walk.

I have to admit, I have a little help from my friends.
My friends, those three Goddesses on my back.
They keep me grounded.

We need to stop and reassess things when we start the negative tapes in our heads.
It is so important for us to remember what is important, when we let the little monsters that seem like big monsters, take over our thoughts.

When you find yourself talking down, justifying negative behaviour, or feeling sorry for yourself? Stop, and demand yourself to get out of your way.

We are the only people that stand in the way of our smiles, our happiness, and our achievements.

We have no guarantees in life, but we do have ourselves.

And we have to be with ourselves all day, everyday. So treat yourself with respect and love, and you will see that you are able to get through just about anything!

And if you don't believe me? Please prove me wrong.
But, have you not gotten through every single thing to now?

Take a trip to your Secret Garden... It is an amazing place to own. And, free! If you can imagine, free property! And you can create it however you wish, and change it whenever you wish. I think we forget that imagination is a blank canvas. And all ours! Set the colours scheme, the back drop, the forefront, the everything to whatever mood you wish. And if your mood is something to be desired, change your colour shceme. If you don't like what you see? Edit; start over; just erase it, and create the picture that you know will make you smile!

You get to react and live however you wish.

Be the person you wish you were, and you are more than half way there.
React to things the way you know would allow for the best end result.

We have to walk our paths taking from it only what we ourselves can, but with help from those around us, to hold our hands as we do so.
You would be surprised at how many people in your life are willig to walk you through your secret garden with you.
They would also love you to walk them through theirs.
That is the best thing, never having to walk alone, ever!!!

We all take from experiences what we need to grow, and move on to the next.
So enjoy having your secret garden to walk through when you need a break from the every day.

This secret garden is our "other mindset", the one that shows you what you may not see, on your regular walk through life. The one without programming. The intuitive, real and powerful thoughts. No tainting from the outside world. Just real and wonderful!

So when "they" say "The Grass is Greener on the other side of the fence!"

Your progammed self spent all this time thinking it was your neighbours yard, the yard you don't have, the nicer yard... This kept you living a life of scarcity.

That was never the truth. You just chose to believe it! Change your belief system.

The grass is greener on the other side of the fence, which, low and behold, is your SECRET GARDEN! You have the key to it! Imagine! That is right, imagine...

We are always given options.
There is never only one choice in life.

So, do yourself a favour make the best choices, and smile the brightest smiles.

It will never go unnoticed.

We can replace many things in our life, but we, ourselves, are irreplaceable.
Treat yourself as you deserve, not as you have been taugh to treat yourself.
Somethings can not be taught, and that is true love, for oursleves.

That comes from within. And if you cannot find it, just go for a walk in your secret garden. I guarantee you will find it there.
___
You will forget some things you once knew, maybe a thing, a thing or two.
But never forget you, never forget what you hold as true...

These would be the tough times,the reasons why you grew,
And most specifically, how you got yourself through...

Whether a time of happiness or a time of feeling blue...
You know that the next moment is all very brand new.

And enjoy your secret garden and those who walk it with you:)

LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: