Water to a Flower

WATER TO A FLOWER:

Like water to a flower, her smile lights up the sky
Her warm heart sharing sunshine; her support holding you up high

Like water to a flower, and her presense fills the air...
Her walk, her style, and gracious being, all encaptures flare

Like water to a flower, she'll applaud you as you run
She believes, cares and appreciates all that makes you one.

Like water to a flower, she will be there until the end
Her kind soul always thriving on a believing in a friend.

Jenn, you have an amazing way of scattering sunshine and good cheer wherever you are.

Thank you for all of you support in me making my dreams come true, you are truly one of the most amazing women I have surrounded myself with, and I am so excited to see where the world will take us...

~grace
a.k.a
LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: