Take The Floor


"We do not have the power to change others, nor should we want to or try to, nor judge others for who they are, or how they act - we do have the power to change our relationship with self by healing from within, and speaking of what our needs are in our relationships with others. THIS BRINGS TRUE LOVE IN..."~
Love LuCy

If you are like me, you are extremely blessed with being surrounded by such supportive and sensational friends, who would do anything for you on a dime.
Looking back, we can be so proud of ourselves, and what we have accomplished for ourselves.
Moreover, we can be taken back by the love and guidance of those, who, when we couldn't as much as stand up four ourselves, they would jump in and take the floor, for us.
In my own experiences, which, I know, many of you can relate, I have had the pleasure of people, beautiful people come into my life, and show me my worth, when I could barely look at myself in the mirror.
People come into our lives, just when we need them. It may sound cliché, or a general way of looking at things. As many times as we have heard this, we can also confirm this to always be the case.
We are a collective energy. The magic of the Universe is a such-if we cannot do something on our own, someone, someone very special, will walk in, and take the reins for us.
I want to thank you all, who have taken my reins and taken the floor, for me, and on my behalf, at the times I needed you most.
They say the best is yet to come. If the best coming is anything like the best friends we have had, and still have, then there is nothing we cannot do, for if we cannot, alone, we have our friends to help see us through
LoVe,
LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: