Cling to Hope


"The World Shines, When You Do." LoVe LuCy



was up with the birds this morning, one of my favorite sounds.



We can learn a lot of the sounds of birds.We can learn a great many things from birds.If you have read some of my smiles, in the last year, I have a few of my absolute favorite experiences and lessons in my own life that came from birds, Las Vegas to Vancouver.

They are a universal miracle, these little ones.One thing that is constant in the morning, when I open my eyes, is the sound of birds singing, near and far. It made me put my personal purpose into perspective.Our lives are filled with very important messages, sometimes we just have to turn up the volume in our hearts, to grab what is being said.

And more importantly, we have to be open to where these messages are coming from. Answers are not always found just in books.

That is for certain...

Certainly, they are not all found on the news, or TV.

Our life's messages come from others, and specifically other beings, where big or small, sometimes the biggest messages of all come from the beings that barely stand so tall, in our view. So, today, live your life, connected to all things, and open your heart to everything and everyone that comes your way; knowing that any answers you need are right in front of you. If you feel you are attached to an outcome, turn that around, and simply cling to hope that all is working in your favour, today, and always.
LoVe,


LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: