Say It Isn't So


"We can all use a little
word replacement therapy!"
Love Di


We may not notice what we say during the day. Things that to us seems like no big deal- but can be major deal breakers in our journey to success.


"I am so broke!"

"I am never going to get this done!"

"There are no jobs in my field!"

"I am never going to find the love of my life."

"I will always be overweight- it is in my genes!"

"I tried to do it, but it is too complicated for me to understand."

"I am too introverted to meet new people."


Sound familiar?Even if these don't ring a bell in your vocabulary, I am sure, if you are like me, we have a few areas in which we can use tweaking in what we are telling the universe that to us, rings true. And in doing so, the Universe gives back only what it hears.It is like a child, or even animals.


It only knows what it sees and hears.And only believes what it sees as true,without judgment. Do you notice a little child, noticing what is going on around him/ her?He/ she will simply observe- eyes wide open.
Same with a Dog.


For children, until we teach them how to speak, and what to believe; they are their own writers in their world, and soon in our world of words and vocabulary that we expose them to. We can see how our mind's tapes play many negative stories, as we have grown up with negativity, in many ways.


Not to judge our pasts for where we are now, but taking accountability for how we play these tapes, in our lives, to get to the best place we can be. So erase all of the negative that is not helping you grow, and replace it!


Instead of saying:"I am never going to get this done!" Say: "I am positively progressing every minute!" See how this change in vocabulary will also serve in changing what you have and what you attain in your life!


Go Get'Em!

LoVe,

LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: