Own It!


"We can only start believing in Faith when
we believe in ourselves!" Love Di


I had a vision that inspired, my lately not so inspiring thoughts. I have in my own life, not been "owning" the successes that were right in front of me. I blew them off, without enthusiasm, and without charisma. I have not been owning my power, my place and my purpose. I have been getting things done, however my drive and dedication was lacking, and I was losing sight because of this.


My vision of where I thought I should be in other areas of my life, at this point where my success was flourishing was not what I thought should be the case. Instead of focusing on the amazing Success I have accomplished, I focused on what I didn't accomplish while this took place.



I felt my place in my life was lacking in areas.I felt I was not worthy of owning this certain Success, as I didn't have everything else execuded at the same success rate. Then it dawned on me.Sure, we can do all things, pretty well, but only 1 or two things very very well.If we try to do too many things, we will not be able to accomplish them with great drive, and focus.I lost Faith in knowing that by focusing on the Abundance of my one priority, now my biggest
Success in my life, the rest will come. It always follows suit. So in owning our success that is, will help us in leading by example not only for those around us, but first, with ourselves. You will notice that those who succeed are those who are confident, and secure with their worth, and manifest it as such, with a specific focus. So believe in abundance in your life not only as real, but as YOURS, one success at a time.



LoVe LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: