PRIORITY COURIER


With all the hustle and bustle that took place this season;
the shopping; preparing for family get togethers; work events;
gift openings…
Many of us may have forgotten the most important gift of all-
The gift of giving to ourselves.

I realize this holiday season, especially being that it is the most foreign of holiday experiences I have spent with many aspects of my life having changed so drastically amidst the regular chaos of Christmas itself;
I have very much forgotten this gift of giving to myself; causing an array of not so pleasant feelings.

It was so easy to get taken away by the lights; the festivities and mostly the expectations of what the holidays. would and should bring, and what we would and should have brought to others… we may have expected too much of ourselves, and what we had to give during this season of giving, and how we had to “show up” in the eyes of those around us.

At the end of the day, we ourselves are what matters most, and all else should fall secondary.

So now that you have travelled; packed; wrapped and sent out your love, and your gifts to others; mark the most important package entitled “Me, myself and I” priority courier and send it to yourself. You are most precious and should treat yourself as the precious gift you are.

So send away; this is one package can never arrive too late…

LuCy sMiLeS

No comments: